What says fall more than football and apple pie? I'm feeling fall-ish today because we woke up to really cool weather and I had to wear jeans and a sweatshirt. It got me so excited that I almost got my fall clothes out of storage!
Scott got an awesome opportunity to help a photographer with his equipment on the field at the Utah vs. USC football game (which I'll maybe get him to blog about!), so he took the car to LA. I decided I needed a project, and since we just bought a bunch of apples at the farmer's market I made apple pie! I don't think I've ever made it by myself, so I was a little nervous about the way it would turn out. I also wanted to experiment with a streusel topping instead of crust. It doesn't look perfect, but fortunately it tastes pretty good (husband approval pending).
No comments:
Post a Comment