Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Business Trip

Well...sort of.  I went to Washington D.C. to do some stuff for my group thesis project.  We did some interviews with the Board Members of the company we're designing a presentation and website for.  I got to stay with my uncle and aunt and their two cute kids, so the trip was both productive and fun :)  The thesis is coming along great, and I'm nearly finished with my Master's.  Woo hoo!  Goodness, my life has sure changed a lot since a year ago when I first started my degree.  Who would have thought?!

This is the set-up for one of the interviews (I love that he is wearing shorts--we only filmed the top half).



1 comment:

  1. I call your summer the summer of a lifetime. So many fabulous adventures! And, that hiking through the waterfalls...wow! Definitely want to do that some day. Love, Kristina (it's me despite being on Jake's acct)

    ReplyDelete