"Send us a picture of the receipt and the pump after you destroy it."
What?! After we destroy it? I made Scott read the email to me like three more times and looked at it for myself before I actually believed it wasn't a trick. It seems warranty people are always out to not give you the warranty they guaranteed you, so I was sure they would tell us to destroy it, then say we couldn't prove something was wrong with it because it was destroyed. Sneaky.
But...I was finally convinced. Since it was Monday night, we had a little Family Home Evening lesson, then went out to our porch for our "activity."
Before...
I went first. It was a little harder than I thought it would be, so Scott had to finish it off.
This is the picture we sent them. I guess they figure if you're willing to destroy your pump to get a new one, there must be something wrong with it.
Too bad FHE isn't always this eventful!
That is so funny! Destroy it? Interesting. I sure hope you get a new one. Sorry it broke while you were here. That was a bummer.
ReplyDelete