Monday, August 22, 2011

Lake Powell

Ever since I met Scott, he told me of a magical place where he goes every summer to be with family, boat all day, and make ginormous sand sculptures.  It was so exciting to go with him this year!  Scott showed me his sweet waterskiing skills (hot!), and I...attempted to get up several times before finally succeeding and making it off and on both wakes (yay!).  Scott and his brothers also made a sweet sand-Hogwarts.  It was pretty impressive.  It was so great to spend some more time with his family and get to know everyone a little better :)

Tubing with my nephew.  You have no idea how weird it is to be called "Aunt Kathryn."


Scott the professional waterskier.


Scott showing us his impressive skills...about .2 seconds later he fell and slashed his toe with the ski.


Scott basked in his one-week opportunity to grow facial hair.


Knee-boarding.  For some reason I don't have any proof that I can waterski :(


We cooked food for everyone on the houseboat for a day with our brother and sister in law.


Warriors.


Um...yeah.  We're hard core.


Part of the fam at the Indian ruins


Beautiful :)


Sweet sand castle!


No comments:

Post a Comment