Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding Day

June 10, 2011 was such an amazing day!  I think my favorite part was being at the temple bright and early, where I was sealed to the greatest guy in the world forever (sorry, I'm taking the newly-wed's prerogative to be mushy and cheesy).  And...the fun just kept going for the next two days with a luncheon and reception later that day and an open house the next night!

For my last night as a single woman, I had a rip-roarin' time in a downtown Salt Lake hotel room with my parents!  Sounds like a great bachelorette party, right?  Well, don't worry.  We did stop at In-N-Out on the way.  Oh--and Mark was there too.




I don't have a ton of pictures from the actual wedding day yet, but if you'd like to see some bridals, click here.

In between the luncheon and reception, Scott and I practiced our moves for our big first dance.  I felt a bit of pressure dancing with a cabaret national champion!  Ironically enough, we chose the song at about 3:00 PM the day before and practiced the lifts the day of...which may have been why it took us three tries to get the first one.  Hey--I was a little nervous for my ballroom debut!

After the reception, we headed to a Caribbean Sea Cave to spend the night.  That's right, it was quite the destination!




The next day we headed to my parents' to open a few wedding presents. Boy, do we have generous friends--thank you!



And that was it--we're married!

No comments:

Post a Comment