Friday, June 24, 2011
Two Weeks Young!
Well, we've officially been married for two weeks! We're pretty much pros at being newly-weds. In fact, right now we are participating in the very romantic activity of sitting side by side on our computers playing Warcraft and blogging. Now that's love. Anyway, I have a TON of stuff to blog about from the past two weeks--we've been very busy! You'll have to excuse the lack of very many honeymoon pictures however, because Scott's camera took a tragic fall off of a roller coaster at Six Flags. We call the lost and found obsessively everyday to ask if they've found it under the ride, but so far we haven't had any luck. I'm about ready to practice my sob story and call and ask for a manager. Regardless, here it is: the first two weeks of marriage for Scott and Kathryn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats guys!! I had to post a comment when I saw Warcraft... haha! Ty used to play it to, but not the "World" version. If that even makes any sense. :P Congrats once more and can't wait to meet you and play over the next 3 years! :)
ReplyDelete