A couple days ago, Scott left our apartment with this
And came back with this.
It's all part of a plan to save money. You see, this thing gets over 40 miles to the gallon supposedly, which means we have to pay less gas money. I guess those 'instant savings' will come into play after we pay for the new registration, helmet, jacket, gloves...you get the picture. But do see how happy the guy looks?! He's pretty excited. I beg him every time he even mentions it to be careful. I've only been with him for a week and a half and I'd like to keep him a little longer!
It even came with this sweet helmet. I think it makes him look like a firefighter.
I agreed to get on for a picture, but I told Scott he had to practice before he could give me a ride.
I guess I'm now the proud wife of a hot biker dude! (Does that mean I have to grow my hair out and wear leather pants now?)
I can't believe you let him do it. I guess saving money makes sense, but so scary! I guess car accidents happen every day too. But you better believe that all his brothers are jealous. Craig brought up getting a motorcycle once and I just laughed!
ReplyDeleteBoston