As July started, I thought to myself, "OK, my due date is this month but everyone told me I'll be late with my first one so I'll just plan on having a baby in August." Little did I know that a little surprise would come just two weeks later! But that's another post. Before the baby came...
We celebrated the Fourth of July with friends, food, and fireworks. Then the next day we went to the beach. I attempted to boogie board and then took a nap. We enjoyed a nice four-day weekend since the holiday was on a Thursday and I took Friday off.
We went to the temple together for the last time in a while and then decided to go to Cheesecake Factory afterward to use a gift certificate I'd had for a while. We tried a new kind of cheesecake. It was delicious!
This is my last belly picture! I had no idea it was one of my last days of work. I was still planning on working for two more weeks!


I love all those pregnant pictures. You had such a cute belly! I can't wait to hear all the details of your birth story.
ReplyDeleteYou boogie boarded? You ARE amazing.
ReplyDelete