He also got me Lofthouse sugar cookies, which I'm sure are the most disgusting, fattening thing you can put into your body. For some reason, I love them.
Scott's brother and sister-in-law and two of their kids came and stayed with us so they could go to Disneyland. We had so much fun going on all the rides with kids!
Scott was so excited to finally get to go on the teacups! I don't like spinning rides, so we had never gone on it.
They bought me Minnie ears as a thank you for letting them stay with us. I was very excited because I had wanted them for a long time!
My awesome sister-in-law sent me my favorite fruit snacks from home in case I had a pregnancy craving. I was very excited! (Although, don't let all these food pictures fool you...my baby was still wreaking havoc on my stomach!)




No comments:
Post a Comment