Saturday, July 6, 2013

December

December was, of course, full of Christmas celebrations!  Disneyland is always super festive, and we still had our season passes, so we went a couple of times.

Cars Land was really cute at Christmas time.


Small World

These were the Disney shirts we got for my birthday.
 

Then, it was off to our hometowns for a whole week!  I wasn't feeling very good since I was in my first trimester of pregnancy, so I REALLY looked forward to this week to sleep in!  Before we met up with anyone, I really wanted to go to this good hamburger restaurant.  For some reason, a hot dog sounded really good (of all things!).  We also thoroughly enjoyed the fry sauce!



We met Scott's family at a new outdoor mall.  This is how we told them we were going to have a baby.  His siblings all came at different times, so I had to wear it for a long time while we were walking around.  It was quite awkward!




Christmas was with Scott's family this year, and we had a great time with all of the cute nieces and nephews.  They make Christmas so much more magical and fun!

 I made Scott this pillowcase.

Christmas morning

I made matching outfits for my two nieces.

For part of our Christmas present, Scott's parents rented out an indoor surfing place.  Scott was pretty awesome at surfing!  I stuck to the boogie board.


Then it was off to my family's house where we went sledding, played tennis, and apparently took no pictures.  We told my brothers we were pregnant by giving them a group gift of a t-shirt that said, "This Guy is the Favorite Uncle."  They all wrestled each other for it, and eventually Mark got it on and has maintained rights ever since!

The only picture I have...Mark was on his LDS mission when I got married, so I tried my wedding dress on so we could have a picture.

My dad was able to use his connections and let us see our baby!  This was at about nine weeks.  My mom was convinced it was a girl since it had a fast heartbeat, but of course my brothers "knew" it was a boy.  My dad started calling it "Paul," which was it's nickname for a few months.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment