It should be noted that I at least tried to be romantic and made us matching pajama pants. However...when he tried them on they were skin tight! I'm surprised I didn't cry because it had been a lot of hard work to make them and keep them secret, but they looked so funny I just couldn't stop laughing! I guess next time I shouldn't be quite so secretive so I can take his measurements :) I also got him a camera (if you remember, his got dropped off a ride at Six Flags) and he got me some Puma shoes, a scarf, a bathrobe, and a cute sweater. We both loved our presents!
I took a whole week off work, and we had so much fun with our families!
This may not look like it, but it is a very monumental picture. It's us on an airplane TOGETHER! After a year of flying back and forth to see each other, it was so nice to sit in the Ontario airport WITH Scott, and not crying on a bench by myself (which I may have done once...).
We went snowshoeing up Logan Canyon, made caramel corn, played games and played lots of tennis with my family.
Stuart had his Eagle Court of Honor while we were there. We didn't get any pictures with Stu...just of the cake...
We went to Hardware Ranch to see the Elk, played tennis, ate at Golden Corral, had an awesome talent show, celebrated the new year, and played lots of games with Scott's family.
Here's a video of our Christmas "talent." Scott learned how to play the Ukulele from a kid from the Sunday School class he teaches, and I taught myself how to play both the soprano and tenor kazoos. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment